Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Collection of Words Romantic | Romantic SMS

Romantic Good Morning SMS
Water the heart with a love that flowered in the morning
  • In the morning it was wet, I hear your voice floats through the air. Say hello to warm to the earth. What a dream last night? 
  • The air is bright and fresh morning always breathe deeply. As I breathe fragrance of your body when waking from sleep. Good morning, love .. 
  • Good morning, Matahariku. You're welcome my morning with dew drops like a melodious song, wetting the foliage and many flowers, creating the beauty of the real paintings. 
  • Where does the world favor this morning? I received no news other than that I met in the remaining bisikmu dream last night. How are you this morning, dear? 
  • The sky opened tabirnya, greet mentariku beautiful this morning. Dear, I'll go to college together yes

Romantic SMS With  "I MISS YOU" theme
Tell Jasmine to taste ..

  • Sunset here is good, you know. But not so beautiful as if you were here with me  
  • Bright morning! But my heart is not getting bright too. Caused here is nothing of you 
  • I'm sure you know already that I'm packing all the things that i need. But it turns out, I miss one thing. And it's you! 
  • I don't know why today I'm Seeing all the people is similar to you
    What do I miss here? I miss 'U'* I'm here, you were there. You are not here, I feel so misery
  • Want to know my new hobby during this holiday? is Missing you everyday
    Without you, days are like:Moanday, Tearsday, Wasteday, Thirstday, Frightday, Shattereday, & SaddaySo, send me SMS Everyday! 
  • The Sunny is too bright. I miss you honey, good night
Following addition of the word romantic and beautiful words can inspire hope for my friends who want to give a romantic words for my beloved boyfriend / girlfriend.

I do it all for you 
For I love you 
I also do not want to lose you 
I hope we will together forever 

Despite the many shortcomings that I might disappoint you 
But definitelyI'm not far from you
Just leave me a little while you're rushing to make a poem 

Taste miss you now lodged in my mind

Love is the gift that can not be easily tuk release 
Though a thousand obstacles
Undeterred me to undergo all with you
I just want to spend my evening with youI just want to hear your voiceI want to hear your words that can soothe me
I learned my tuk leaves made of paperI made my break twigs tuk pen

 My tear drops made my tuk ink
 Then I wrote that ..I love you

Where do I seek sobriety 

When you move away
Because until now you have yet to return
Where can I find identity
When all my waiting no means ..

Silence ..I'm just friends deserted 

Enjoying your beautiful shadow here
Own ..I caught myself 
Along the foot steps
Missing ..LL right away and never come back again

One that I asked you believe 

This heart for you
 Everything I do for you
 More than a word for you love
 

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More